For most homeowners, the refrigerator is seen as one of the most important kitchen appliances. As the focal point of this area, it is important that you keep it in top shape. Since your refrigerator is used on a daily basis to store meals, preserve ingredients, and keep food cool, make sure you take care of problems quickly. If not, you could end up losing money on food waste, or even suffering illness.
- Compressor replacement
- Computers replacement
- Evaporators and condenser fan motors replacement
- Thermostat and defrost thermostat replacement
- Seal systems repair
- Defrost heater replacement
- Defrost thermostat replacement
- All controls replacement
- Gasket replacement
- Start relay replacement
- Fix Freon leak in the system.